Step by step guide to recuperate a password via frontend
1. Go to 'Login'.
2. Click on 'Forgot password/Recuperate password'.
3. Fill in the email address related to the account. Click sent.
4. The Password recovery email will be sent out. Only if an account with the given email address exists in the system.
5. In this email, there is a Reset your password link. Click on this link
6. Enter the email and the new password and click save. The password is now successfully changed.
Step by step guide to recuperate a password in the admin panel (backend)
1. Go to the backend of your store.
2. Go to the specific customer you want to reset the password for, via Customers. Click edit.
3. Click Reset Password in the upper menu overview. The customer will receive an email with a link to reset password.
4. When the customer resets the password, the following message will be displayed.