Skyrocket your online sales with lightR commerce B2C
Fully equiped store with premium functionalities and amazing tools that boost your online sales. All in one platform using the latest technology in online selling to realize your dream.
Your online store in 10 minutes
- Offer your clients a great Tier pricing discount
- Special pricing for customer groups set pricing and assign backend users to the group.
- Individual pricing to support custom pricing agreements.
- Manage your product catalogue from simple SKU or configurable product items up to complex Bundle products that boost your eCommerce
- Use Mass stock updates to manage your inventory with precision.
- Visual product sorting helping you to visualize the storefront while managing you online store.
- Easy stock import and export using popular formats such as csv or XML.
- Is your ERP leading then consider our REST API controlled inventory solution.
- Customize you store front using the easy theme editor tools.
- Banner and promotion control with great flexibility.
- Full PWA coded giving the customer a fast checkout experience.
- Mark all green in Google Lighthouse and outrank your competitors.
- Connect your inventory to Google, Amazon, eBay or any other Market Place by using the integrated Product feed tool.
- Customer reviews hook with eKomi building up that liability for you store.
- Create Coupon codes, catalogue price discount rules or Cart discount price rules. To increase sales or end of season stock
- Full integration with Myparcelware and Sendcloud to have that flawless order processing control from the warehouse to your clients doorstep.
- Track and trace integration, actively informing your clients about the progress of their shipment, eliminating all excessive client support.
- Direct payment processing partnering with Stripe so you can receive payments intantly.
- Clever integration helps you share and optimize your inventory fast to all social platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp.
- Choose between semi-automated or Full custom control Search Engine Optimization content.
- Popular Snippet integration that brings your inventory and reviews to the Search engine bots getting that rich data output and give you full control about the way Google is showing your store.
- Already supporting languages like English, Spanish, German, French and Italian. More languages added frequently. Is your language not here? Just drop us a message and we´ll get it done
- Supporting all the world´s major currencies to optimize your storefront experience to your clients
- Dream big and operate Multiple storefronts from our lightR commerce solution. Our enterprise solutions can bring your business model to an online success story.
- Drag and drop Page builder that creates responsive web pages.
- Create store promotion on any page with Slideshow and easy to manage banner collections.
- Promotional banner automated output, outputting promotion right where the action is.
What is lightR commerce?
LightR Commerce can be best defined as Fast and Agile Headless Commerce Solution. Let us explain what we mean by that.
It uses a complete new way to render the webpages to the end user. This proces also known as client side rendering avoids the classic webpage generation as where HTML and other files are completely rendered on a remote server and then served to the user which requires pingtime and bandwidth. lightR commerce is only sending flat data to the end user and the mobile phone, tablet or any other device will render the graphic output and functionalities. This results in webpages being rendered over 230% times faster than traditional web.
The way lightR commerce is coded makes it suitable for any enviroment, whether it is B2B or B2C ecommerce. The output coding can be personalised to any requirement that it has to support without having to touch other core processes. Reducing the time to market recources required to build up a new project.
This term means that it is eCommerce platform independent. It can run on any platform with a graphQL API availablity. Therefore it can connect to Prestashop, Magento 2, Woocommerce or directly to a CRM package. Remember that webpages are no longer generated by the CMS or eCommerce platform. The data flow is simply enough to deliver the content in any format to the end user.
How does lightR work?
lightR commerce is a software data package that uses proven frameworks to generate the online stores. On first visit of the store it installs automatically a software package on the end user device. That device will generate the page itself and the end user can use the application. In our most common example it is a ecommerce ordering platform, but due to its agile coding the technology can support many purposes.
The data to generate the interface is provided by a very powerful GraphQl API. This tool has been coded by Facebook developers in order to serve up to date data and content to the end user in an efficient way.
An online server that is serving data in a much more efficient way then traditional Apache servers. Ping times are reduced and data packages are being cached to optimize delivery to the client.
React is the reason our development is so agile. The core engine of lightR commerce that helps rendering the final screens to the end user. Getting the best out of development time.
Why is this new?
Let us take you on a journey through the history of websites and browsers. In the good old days web browsers were printing HTML output. So a coder coded an html page and hurray: there was a page. Soon after that, site owners wanted more flexibility and there came the CMS systems. Managing the content of web pages. Powerful tools that are giving the webmaster flexibilty to deliver more content to the users in a more efficient way. The pages were generated by servers that have a database, scripting like .php, .net or other that convert the stored data into webpages and the web pages are served to the web browser. Once the html is loaded the rest of the coding is loaded and tranferred from the server.
This website generating process is ever since used and is used by all major CMS and eCommerce platforms. Resulting in: high amounts of pings, data generation by the server and dangerous weaknesses on the safety side. To limit the effects of all these processes, cache was introduced but it wasn´t enough.
As leaders in internet experience, Google was not happy. They want the end user to have the best experience and so they announced that websites who render their pages in a more efficient way will get a higher search result. And there the race began that speed is everything, with AMP (accelirated mobile pages) and soon after that PWA (Progressive Web App).
The React framework used by lightR commerce is the proven platform now for generating the pages. Bringing eCommerce platforms to the top of the ranking, reducing Bounce rates and delivering a native app like experience to the end user.
What is PWA?
Progressive Web App is a term for software packages that use browsers like Chrome, Safari and Firefox integrated functionalities in order to give the best user experience posible. PWA nowadays is so good that it is considered by developers and marketeers better then a Native app launching from the Apple or Google play store.
The way data is stored onto the end user´s device, makes it possible to for example:
Send push notifications, add the device to the home screen or work offline without any internet connection at all. Also other functions such as geo positioning, camera and other options that are on devices nowadays can be included inside the functionlities used by the PWA.
Progressive Web App combines the best of a native app and the constant update flows coming from an ecommerce platform. The two characteristics combined are a perfect combination for ecommerce businesses and B2B information platforms.
Read more about PWA and its marketing effect in our factsheet.
Especially for larger decision teams and consultants we have a factsheet available. Get yourself educated, read our interesting data and real world examples from the headless and PWA approach.